Cheesy Garlic Roasted Asparagus
This delicious recipe is Low Carb, Keto and Gluten Free! Yum!
1 pound of NH asparagus
3 tablespoons of olive oil
4 cloves of minced garlic
3/4 of a teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1 1/4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. Snap the ends off of the NH asparagus and arrange them on a cookie sheet and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Drizzle the mixture over the asparagus and toss to coat.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until it is just beginning to get tender.
7. Remove it from the oven and top it with mozzarella cheese.
8. Return it to the oven and cook for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts and becomes golden brown.