1 (7 pound) ham from Fox Country Smoke House
2 cups of brown sugar
3 tablespoons of yellow mustard
1 can of pineapple rings (drain and reserve the juice)
1 cup of honey
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Score the ham by making 1/2 inch deep cuts (creating a diagonal pattern.)
3. Transfer the ham to a roasting pan.
4. Mix the brown sugar with enough yellow mustard to create a smooth sauce.
5. Pour the reserve pineapple juice over the ham.
6. Pour the honey over the pineapple juice.
7. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the honey.
8. Arrange the pineapple rings on top of the ham and attach with cloves.
9. Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until the pattern on the ham splits open.
10. Baste with the pan drippings every 15 minutes.