NH Corn and Tomato Casserole
4 slices of bacon (Fox Country Smoke House)
8 ears of NH Corn (Lavoie's Farm)
1/2 cup of butter
1 teaspoon of salt
2 large NH tomatoes, sliced (Lavoie's Farm)
1. Place bacon on a cookie sheet.
2. Place bacon in a cold oven and turn it to 400 degrees.
3. Cook bacon for a total of 20 minutes and remove from the oven.
4. Turn oven off and transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate.
5. When cool, chop bacon and set aside.
6. Cut the corn from the cobs and set aside.
7. Melt the butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
8. Add the corn and cook for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
9. Stir in bacon and salt and remove from heat.
10. Spread a layer of corn into a 2 quart casserole dish, then layer with sliced tomatoes. Repeat layers ending with tomatoes on top.
11. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake (uncovered) for 30 minutes.