Scrambled Eggs with Garlic Scapes
4 large NH pasture raised eggs
1 tablespoon of water
1 teaspoon of butter
3 to 4 NH garlic scapes (sliced)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1. Beat eggs and water with a whisk or immersion blender and set aside.
2. Melt butter in medium skillet, add sliced garlic scapes and saute until they are tender.
3. Add beaten eggs to the skillet.
4. Stir slowly with a silicone spatula.
5. As soon as the eggs begin to form clumps, turn the heat to low and fold the eggs over themselves.
6. Continue to stir the eggs in the skillet until they become fluffy.
7. Immediately divide the eggs between 2 plates and sprinkle with salt and pepper.