Tomato Basil Salmon
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the salmon fillets onto the foil.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake the salmon for about 20 minutes or until the salmon is opaque in the middle and the parmesan cheese is slightly brown.